Video shown at the Hope Center Gala '22
How You Can Get Involved
One by one we can make a difference. Join the Hope Center family of volunteers and be a part of empowering women to choose life!
- Class Facilitators teach individual classes offered to our clients each week.
- Event Planners work alongside other volunteers to coordinate Hope Center events.
- Peer Counselors counsel clients during pregnancy testing and during support service appointments.
- Seamstress/Crafters produce items for special projects (quilts, blankets) and special events.
- Office Support Volunteers conduct administrative projects and provide clerical support.
- Fundraising Committee Members secure sponsorships for special events.
- Office Cleaning and Maintenance Volunteers keep the grounds and facilities beautiful for our clients.
885 E. State Hwy. 243 Canton, TX 75103